How great would it be if someone took emergency preparedness off your plate?
When an earthquake hits the region or there's a fire in the neighborhood, suddenly putting together an emergency plan becomes a top priority. We're full of good intentions, but when the news moves on and life resumes it's normal hectic pace, that visceral urgency fades and emergency preparedness is on the back burner again. Wouldn't it be great to get it taken care of so your family is actually ready?
Let Adelie Disaster Solutions take care of the emergency planning for your family
Here's how it works:
Book a free 30-minute phone consultation. We'll review your preparedness needs and discuss potential options.
Once you've decided how you'd like to proceed, we'll send an intake form to fill out, then book your in-home preparedness planning session. This 2- to 3-hour session, lead by an Adelie professional trainer, includes a customized emergency planner.
During your in-home session we'll take care of the first two phases of Adelie Readiness, then talk about where to go from there.
Adelie Ready in Five Phases:
1. Ready in the Mind: We begin by understanding why preparedness matters and how it’s related to the interconnectedness of our society.
2. Ready in the Home: We look at your home and design a custom plan that takes all the moving pieces into account. You’ll also learn how to reduce the impact of a disaster.
3. Ready with Resources: We go “beyond the kit” and review the supplies and equipment that your unique situation requires. It’s like prepping for an extraordinary camping trip—and it’s fun!
4. Ready in the Body: The final component of Adelie’s preparedness is to help you develop essential physical skills so muscle memory kicks in exactly when you need it to.
5. Adelie Ready: Our ultimate mission is to prepare you to be Adelie Ready—able to handle a disaster situation with clear, resilient confidence. You’ll sleep soundly knowing the people you love are safe, comfortable and as prepared as they can be.